This event certification offers campus event planners the opportunity to be recognized for event planning that incorporates NC State’s elements of wellness.
Step 1 – Incorporate the Elements of Wellness
Identify which elements of wellness your event plans to incorporate. Use these definitions to guide your planning.
- Purposeful Wellbeing: Opportunity to regularly engage in personally meaningful and satisfying work that aligns with values and goals.
- Physical Wellbeing: A dynamic state of managing health by engaging in regular exercise, eating a balanced, nutritious diet, and maintaining adequate sleep.
- Emotional Wellbeing: Ability to be self-aware and cope with challenges and emotional needs while developing overall resiliency.
- Financial Wellbeing: Awareness of current financial position and budgets and having the resources to meet basic needs by saving and spending wisely.
- Social Wellbeing: Ability to develop supportive networks through nourishing new or existing relationships.
- Community Wellbeing: Opportunity to contribute and connect individual passions and strengths that foster a safe and supportive environment.
Step 2 – Submit Your Certification
Step 3 – Promote Your Achievement
Be sure to use this certification as a way to promote your event, including displaying the seal during the event, on event marketing materials and include it in press releases and/or media talking points.