NC State student wellness champions promote wellness, lead activities for their organizations, share wellness resources and work to motivate their peers to make healthy lifestyle choices. Serving as a student wellness champion is a great opportunity to improve the health and wellbeing of NC State students and their communities.
- Be a NC State student.
- Attend the mandatory student wellness champion training.
- Commit to being a student wellness champion for the upcoming academic year.
Characteristics of Student Wellness Champion
- Passion for health and wellness.
- Willingness to learn new information and skills.
- Ability to serve as a role model.
- Committed to helping others.
How to Become a Student Wellness Champion
- Complete an application online.
- Obtain support from leadership in organization or University Housing community.
- Members are recruited each semester to begin training prior to the fall semester.