NC State Student Wellness Champions promote wellness, lead activities, share wellness resources and work to motivate their peers to make healthy lifestyle choices. Serving as a Student Wellness Champion is a great opportunity to improve the health and wellbeing of students and their communities.
- Be a NC State student.
- Attend the mandatory training.
- Must be in good academic standing with no active/pending disciplinary actions.
Characteristics of a Student Wellness Champion
- Passion for health and wellness.
- Willingness to learn new information and skills.
- Ability to serve as a role model.
- Committed to helping others.
How to Become a Student Wellness Champion
- Complete an application online.
- Attend the mandatory Student Wellness Champion training.